Tuesday, May 8, 2012

-- 5 Weeks And Counting


     I really wanted to be more up to date on this blog, and I'm sure things will soon start to ramp up, but I feel I could only type," more bricks on the outside, more drywall on the inside" so many times.  Who would have thought that this phase would last this long?  Not I...
     So where were we?  Oh yeah, more bricks on the outside, more drywall on the inside.  In addition, the interior paint first coat just went up as well as baseboards, crown molding, wainscoting in the dining room, and the tile has been set in the laundry, master bath, and around the fireplace.  Here's the most recent pic:


     Penny told me not to keep giving out too many interior pics, because she wants everyone to come see it in person.  Something about buying the cow when you can get the milk for free, but let me sneak a few to you anyway.


Great Room looking into Kitchen

Formal Dining Room

Quick Shot of the Tile in Master Bath

The Rear of the House

     Finally, we've all been getting ready for the big move.  Where I once had a reasonably sized office in the current house, we now have a staging area for where we are storing our packed boxes.  Now I just have a desk, a chair, and a small pathway to get there.  Even p-nut lost one of her beds in my office.  I had my hands full and kicked it to the side, near another one of her beds (that dog has more beds than Dennis Hof).  It landed on a 45 degree angle against the filing cabinet.  I came home over the weekend to find p-nut's horizontal bed untouched, and p-nut curled up - upside down and under the blanket - in the bed I had tossed to the side.  I managed to snap a pic before she woke up.


That dog is spoiled rotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment